The places I go

The more that you read, the more things you will know.

The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss

Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh, yeah...

There's that writing thing. :)

I've got a couple of things in the works. One of them is a project I'm just starting on with my friend Anita who lives in LA. I'm pretty excited about it, but I don't want to talk much about it just yet. I need to let my brain marinate in the creative juices a little while longer.

Secondly, I wrote a romantic short story a while back that was rejected (twice) by Woman's World magazine...I like it, and I think it has promise, and so I'm wondering if there's enough juice in it to be expanded into a novel-length work. Chicklit. Turn it into one piece of a much bigger story. If you're interested in seeing it, let me know and I'll email it to you.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home