The places I go

The more that you read, the more things you will know.

The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Agents FAQ

Ok, so I'm not anywhere near ready to go looking for agents, but John Scalzi has an excellent FAQ post about agents. Check it out!

I've not read any of Mr. Scalzi's work, but he's got a fantastic blog. I do intend to get a look at Old Man's War someday soon.

In my own writing news, I had a very productive chat session with my good friend Eden yesterday. Basically, I've got two pretty good (if I do say so myself) ideas for chick-lit type novels. One paranormal, one more straight chick-lit. Chatting with her really helped solidify some of the ideas. I told her that if I actually finish these and get either of them published, she's in the dedication. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home