The places I go

The more that you read, the more things you will know.

The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yeah, I'm behind...

I've been reading, just not posting. ;) Here's what I've read in the past week:



The Nanny, yet another book from Lady T's chicklit collection. Like all the others, I very much enjoyed this one. (Very British. Very charming.)



Yet again, I found myself at a school with nothing to read. I started this in the morning and finished in the afternoon. (Truth be told, I stayed a little bit after the last bell to finish it...) I've never read any other Carl Hiassen, and I know he's not known for being a young adult author, but I'll look forward to reading more.

and finally...



I just can't stay away from the YA stuff. :) This one was compared to Speak, and for good reason. A very, very quick read. Interesting. And a good use of second person POV. (I usually hate second person POV). Good stuff.

eta...dear God, I have no idea why the images are so big. I'll fix that later.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    MY GOD WOMAN HOW DO YOU END UP IN A CLASSROOM WITHOUT SOMETHING TO READ!!! WHAT DO YOU CARRY IN THAT GIANT BAG OF YOURS?

    Although it does give you a reason to pick up things you wouldn't normally, so that is good...

    I am pretty certain that I have a magazine, book and notebook with me at all times. PENS, now PENS I need to remember more often. Or stop losing.

    Oh and I always wanted to read that blue book, for the obvious reasons. And yes, I know the name is Hoot. :)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Erinna said…

    Yeah, sometimes I actually enjoy taking the chance and seeing what the teacher has lying around in the classroom. Doesn't work so well if I'm not teaching English, though. ;)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm waiting for you to get to THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home