The places I go

The more that you read, the more things you will know.

The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss

Monday, May 22, 2006

Two more books



I continue to adore Melissa Senate. She's got such light, breezy style, and her characters are completely believable. My only complaint about this book was that I wanted more of it. :)

and



Another selection from Lady Turpentinee's seemingly-bottomless chicklit collection. :) This was great. A chicklit mystery novel. The "a Rachel Benjamin mystery" after the title would seem to indicate that it's a series, to which I say, "bring 'em on!"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home