The places I go

The more that you read, the more things you will know.

The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Whose Wedding is it Anyway?



This was fun, but not nearly as much fun as See Jane Date. Something about the main character's voice didn't seem right to me. Maybe it's because of the fact that the story was set in the same universe as Jane (main character was Jane's best friend), but had a completely different voice and perspective. I don't know...but this is not to say that I didn't enjoy it. Also, it was a completely different story with a completely different tone. I'm curious to read more of her...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I reviewed "The Solomon Sisters Wise Up" by Melissa Senate a long time ago. I apparently liked it because I gave it 4 stars. :-) Not sure if I still have the galley, though. I'll check.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Solomon Sisters Wise Up was another excellent book by Melissa Senate. I use it all the time as a strong example of having multiple 1st person POVs, each with her own distinct voice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home